Page 1 of 1

Satellite and Analogue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:15 pm
by Mark
I have bought a triplexer socket for my front room so that I can receive satellite, tv and FM signals. The triplexer unit only needs a single cable in.

This means I need to install the gadget (probably in my loft) that receives sat, TV and FM signals separately (3 inputs) and sends the combined signal down a single cable (1 output) to the triplexer unit. What is the gadget called and where can I buy one?



Re: Satellite and Analogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:37 am
by Paul McNamara
It is called a multiplexer - but you need to get the correct one for satellite as there is a power feed up the cable to the LNB.